Friday, October 12, 2012

Pumpkin Patch Time


It's that time of year again, where we bundle up and go search out pumpkins and baby goats to feed.  Luckily for us, we hit one of the last nice days of fall.  It was a beautiful day with the sun shining and a nice breeze. 
 
It was even complete with a little child screaming with delight at the goats.  Abbie could not get enough!!  She was so extremely excited with these goats that all she could do is scream.  I have video down below of it.
 
We checked out cows.
 
Grandma helped Abbie discover chickens.
 
 Here was an adorable baby goat.

 I was attempting a Hayden picture, but brother couldn't be left out of the spotlight.


Abbie once again would not calm down until she got to ride one of the tractors that the older kids were riding. 

The kiddie corn maze. 

The horse swings were a favorite. 

This is what the clan was up to. I love that every picture I take of everyone Grandma is trying her darndest to get a picture of Abster. 


Carter's big smile in this picture is priceless.


This is a perfect example of what it's like to try to take of picture of the 3 kids!!!


I adore this little girl with her toothy grin and big ole blonde fountain on top of her head.

 My Babies!! How I love each of them!!  Being a Mom truly is the BEST!

About the video below: Abbie was so excited about the goats she couldn't help but SCREAM for them.  BUT what really cracked me up about this video is that I had no idea that Hayden was trying to give the goats a drink from her juice box. I know she drank from that straw after we moved on from the goats.  I laughed for hours after watching her incriminating video evidence.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULHiNuVl8I4&list=UUzNsVkVTRvTlaadmUN59I-w&index=2&feature=plcp

So the above video on my computer showed it upside down but once uploaded to you tube it was right side up, hence the title of the video below:




1 comment:

Scott, Kara, Paul, Brad and Andee said...

Love fun pumpkin patches like this, those horse swings look awesome. Your kids are so cute!