Thursday, October 25, 2007

HELP NEEDED!!

So I finally thought I would be daring and try a new template for my blog. Now I am very computer illiterate and trying this new thing was a big step for me. Sadly, I got burned. I lost all my family and friends contacts and have spent a long time putting some that I could find back on. So what I need from you guys is:

1. If I do not have your contact on my list and have had it before or should have it please leave me a comment so I can put it back on.

2. Because my template is seasonal I will have to change it again in about a month. I do not want to go through this again so could someone tell me what I did wrong?!?!

THANKS!!!!

4 comments:

Lacy said...

I have been meaning to branch out as well. I like the new look!

Heitmann Family said...

That happened to me when I first changed my blog too. I think it has something to do with when you delete your current html and then paste your new html those "widgets" don't get copied. Try backing up a copy of your current template to your desktop before you delete it. other than that maybe keep a list on your desktop that you can just copy and paste. Good luck.

nicole said...

I'm horrible with computers so good luck. Here is my link. thedunnfamilyisdunn.blogspot.com
nicole dunn

Trevor & Lindsey said...

Amber, wish I could help you, but I have no clue how to even make a friends list, maybe a little help from you? lol.