Saturday, October 27, 2007

Pittsburgh Pumpkin Patch

Since Matt didn't have the chance to go to the Kansas City Pumpkin Patch we thought we would go to one out here. This one was really cute and had a variety of kids activities. Carter pet some goats and sheep and looked at a warthog. He also got to go on a pony ride and a horse drawn wagon ride. They had lots of big wooden toys for kids to climb on and Carter loves anything he can climb on.



And of course we had to get lots of pictures of our pumpkin sitting on pumpkins!

6 comments:

Scott, Kara, Paul, Brad and Andee said...

Very cute! We also went to a pumpkin patch this weekend. I'll put pictures on later today.

Trevor & Lindsey said...

Oh my gosh you guys he is adorable, your making me baby hungry! He gets more and more handsome everytime I see him!

Heitmann Family said...

I am glad you guys had a better time at the pumpkin patch then we did. Carte is sooo adorable, I love his smile!!!

Hillary said...

Oh, Carter is getting so big...and SO cute! Can you believe how fast it goes! Looks like he couldn't complain about too much at the pumpkin patch. Have a great Halloween and we would love to see pics of him in a fabulous costume.

kdance said...

Isn't it so fun to finally have a kid to take to the pumpkin patch? It makes for great pictures. We went the other day. I need to post those...

tonya said...

Cute pics. I love pumpkin patches. So fun. I just think kids look adorable amongst a bunch of pumpkins. I don't know why I guess everyone looks good in orange in my eyes.