Sunday, July 6, 2008

Click, Clack, Click

So I am sitting here at the computer and all of a sudden I hear Click, Click, Clack etc. from Carter's bedroom (Matt just put Carter down for the night). I was thinking could that sound really be Carter rubbing his binky along his crib bars? Oh no, Matt let Carter take his plastic shovel to bed with him!! So here's to sleeping with a plastic shovel.

P.S. Here is a shout out to the Arrhenius's. Matt and I had a nice suprise today when Dan came up to us at church and said hi. He is here in Pittsburgh on a rotation for the month. So he came over to dinner and it was such a great evening. We miss Iowa so much and it is like a breath of fresh air to see friends from there. So thanks Dan for spending an evening with us, we hope to do it again!

2 comments:

Alison said...

That is funny! Kids like the darndest things! That is cool that Dan was there, too.

Becky T said...

That is so funny! Don't dads do some silly things sometimes that leave you going "huh?"! How fun for you to see an Iowa face. That is awesome. We miss Iowa so much too that I don't know if it would be good or bad for me to see someone from there since it might make me miss it SO much more! :)