Sunday, September 4, 2011

Another Day at the Farm

In August, we decided to venture out to that awesome free farm that is somewhat near to us. Grandma, Aunt Meagan (just days from her due date), and cousin Dade all came with us. We had been going through a horrible heat wave and this day was actually mild and the perfect day to venture out.


These tractors are Carter's favorite part of the farm I think.




My favorite part is feeding the baby goats. They are so cute (and aggressive).



We also went on a hay ride behind some big, beautiful horses.



I tried the impossible to get a cute picture of all the kids at least looking at me at once, I didn't even expect smiles from all of them. Yeah right!!


Grandma with her grandkids. She had just given each of them a sucker after we ate our lunch.


Hayden loves to sit on these rocking animals. It's so cute to see her be so big.




Peek-a-boo (a new game she can play) at the playground.

2 comments:

McAffee said...

Oh my goodness she is looking so much like her big brother!!
Love it. Love it all.
:)

Scott, Kara, Paul, Brad and Andee said...

Your kids are so cute! Love the baby goats!