Friday, November 4, 2011

Halloween Pics

Our church does an annual chili cook-off and trunk or treat at Halloween time. It's always a big turn out and a lot of fun. Sadly, I was unable to go this year and Matt got the kids there and met up with Grandma and Grandpa. I have been on bedrest for the last week and a half. I am just over 35 weeks. Since about week 29 I have been showing signs of pre-term labor. My doctor was kind enough not to put me on bedrest that early on and just put me on some meds to slow down the contractions. But at week 34 the meds alone did not seem to be able to keep this little munchkin in, so on bedrest I went. Thanks to friends and family, our family has been getting through it though it's been tough.


The Sunday before Matt and Carter carved our pumkin. Carter loves bats and he loves vampires, so why not combine them?








Halloween Night. We got together with our awesome neighbors and took pics at one of their houses and then the kids went off trick or treating. I got to go back home and lay low. Sadly, I didn't even think of if our camera was ready for Halloween night so I barely had enough battery just to snag a couple pictures. But what a CUTE group of kids!! We are so lucky to live on the street that we live on!



What a cute ladybug and strong batman we have!!

No comments: