Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Leaves Family Tradition 2012

Last year about a week before this day (November 18th) we decided since I was on bed rest and needed to take it easy that we would just go behind our church at the time and play in the leaves while I just kinda laid there and watched.  I was desperate to get out of the house. We had such a fun bonding experience that we decided this would become a family tradition. So here is year #2.

 Hayden's hair has gotten so long and is so beautiful.

 This picture says I'm All Boy!!






 I love seeing the childhood joy in their eyes!





 I snapped probably about 20 pictures of Abbie.  I love to look at all her MANY facial expressions that she makes!!


 This is her YAY Look.

 One of my favorite Abster looks is when she scrunches up her nose in her little stinker look.  She is such a mix of ornery, silly, with a little bit of content from time to time.


Below is a link where you can watch 3 videos of us playing in the leaves.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NR4edjOPMRY&list=UUzNsVkVTRvTlaadmUN59I-w&index=1&feature=plcp

I have grown to truly love these moments with my kids!!  I have been listening to Elder Utchdorf's talk and know I still have a lot to learn.

http://www.lds.org/general-conference/2012/10/of-regrets-and-resolutions?lang=eng

No comments: