Sunday, January 20, 2013

Playdate, Cousins and Tramp = FUN

 On Friday we had a playdate with our two handsome boy cousins Elway

 and Dade who is at most times a super hero. This kid likes to dress up and pretend to be a super hero more than any other kid I have met.

 And whenever they are together they are a bunch of crazies!!

 Abbie LOVES to wear these beads around her neck and thanks to Grandma Karen we have a ton of them she can wear.

 My favorite part of the day was when we went out to the tramp. I honestly thought we would be on there for a minute or two at least with the babies wanting to come off right away. Boy was I wrong!! Elway was IN LOVE!!  The word "whoa" was non-stop coming out of his mouth in his deep, husky voice.


 It was so hard to try to get good shots of these kids between the bouncing and kids jumping right in front of the camera or the kid I am trying to shoot or the kid falling right as I snap the picture. It was a fun challenge. I didn't  






 Poor kids, I asked them to open their eyes. They tried, but that sun was pretty bright.



 This little boy is just so stinkin adorable!! He is about to say "whoa" here which was just cracking me up!!




Here are two videos of the kids jumping on the tramp: 1 and 2.

1 comment:

Team Lawter said...

Can't wait to come try out the trampoline with the kiddos :) Maybe when it warms up!!!!