Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Abigail at 6 weeks

It's crazy to think my little newborn turned 6 weeks yesterday!!

When I went in for my 6 week appointment today, they weighed her for fun and she was 10lb 1oz. Seeing as she started at 6lb 8oz, I would say she's done pretty great to have gained about 3 1/2 lbs in 6 weeks. You can tell by her double chin.


And yes, she totally does have Dad's Chia Pet hair!!



She decided to reveal to the camera what she does for most of her day, and that is spit up - TONS of it!!



This afternoon, I heard Abbie crying in her room earlier than she should be so I went running up the stairs hoping to calm her down and then I see Hayden prancing out of Abbie's room with Abbie's stolen binky in her mouth. Then I look at Abbie and I see that Hayden tried to be nice about it by leaving her a toy instead. I always tell Carter or Hayden if they want a toy the other is playing with, to see if they will trade for a different toy. Abbie is one easy kid to trade a toy with!!



Abigail in her milk comma. What a cutie!!

1 comment:

Anna-Lisa said...

What a cutie!! She sports her dad's hair and she totally looks like him I think!