Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Carter's First Pre-School Christmas Pageant

I have been anxiously awaiting this day ever since I learned Carter's pre-school was going to have a pageant. My son in his very first pageant!!! Last night I could hardly sleep because I was so excited. Honestly, I know I was a little overboard with my enthusiasm, but I just couldn't help myself.

Here Carter is with his classmates, waiting to line up to go into the church's Sanctuary.



This is their first song the Snowflake Song:






Then Twinkle, Twinkle Christmas Star: Carter gets a little distracted in this one.




At the very end Santa came and once the kids left the Sanctuary they were able to go sit on his lap. Here is my precious boy looking so handsome in his Christmas clothes. I am so proud of you buddy!!

No comments: